Friday 14 March 2008

It's Easter!

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
Charles Manson


It's (almost) easter, a time for remembering Charles Manson...eh...Jesus. I always get those two mixed up. It's a common mistake I guess. Both beard-faced lunatics, with schizophrenic tendencies and a small cult of followers. Both carpenters, and both were sentenced to death (only one of them was smart enough to get out of it, though...)

Anyway, because of this Manson/Jesus-celebration, Mcmoogol is taking a week off. He's off investigating the primary-situation in Florida (ok, so I'm really just taking a vacation, but "investigating" sounds a lot better).

Check back monday, 24th March.

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, thanks for the chuckle!

Anonymous said...

This particular post is not entertaining at all. I pity your unhappy life, full of sarcasm, hate and ugliness. I just hope you will not reach the point where its too late to get to know Jesus Christ. I'm wondering who will get the laugh!

mcmoogol said...

I actually prefer laughing in the "now", and if this supernatural entity you so lovingly call Jesus really does exist - I'm sure he does too.